Total Tottenham is giving a way 2 copies of the critically acclaimed book The Glory Glory Nights!
After knocking out Olympique Lyonnais in the Europa League’s round of 32, Spurs fans’ dreams of European glory has taken a welcome boost. Could this be the year Tottenham claim European silverware?
The European cup nights at White Hart Lane have always been special. They are a quintessential part of the club’s history. In 1963 Tottenham Hotspur became the first ever British club to win a European trophy. Bill Nicholson’s men thrashed Atlético Madrid 5-1 in the final of the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup.
Spurs won the UEFA Cup, the predecessor to the current UEFA Europa League, twice. In 1972 Spurs beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-2 on aggregate (Finals were still a two-legged affair back then). In 1984 Spurs came out victorious after a thrilling penalty shoot out saw Tony Parks stop the final penalty by Anderlecht’s Arnor Gudjohnsen in the second leg of the final.
The book The Glory Glory Nights by authors Adam Powley and Martin Cloake covers all of Spurs’ European cup adventures throughout the club’s history. The book is filled with beautiful photos, historic match reports and statistics from every European game the club has ever played, plus first-hand memories and recollections from club legends like Danny Blanchflower, Jimmy Greaves, Steve Perryman, Martin Chivers and Ossie Ardiles. The foreword is written by Spurs’ man of the moment, Gareth Bale.
The Glory Glory Nights is a must-have book for every Spurs fan. So read on how you can win it!
How to enter the competition
- Join the Total Tottenham forum here.
- Get involved on the forum and start posting.
- Follow and retweet this tweet by @TT_Forum.
Total Tottenham GIVEAWAY: Win a copy of The Glory Glory Nights totaltottenham.com/news/announcem…
— TT’s Forum Feed (@TT_Forum) March 2, 2013
- Post your Twitter handle (@…) in this forum topic.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries will be accepted until 16 March 2013 00:00 CET.
- There’s a 10 forum post minimum to prevent ‘drive-by’ winners.
- Total Tottenham staff members are excluded from entering the competition.
- The winners will be randomly selected.
- Winners will be contacted via email.